1. 3D and 4D Fetal Ultrasound
2. Mammogram and Ultrasound.
3. Interventional and diagnostic radiology of breast tumours and Joint Aspiration (Arthrocentesis).
4. Ultrasound, CT scan and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
5. Ultrasound for all specialities.
6. X-ray imaging of all specialities.
A new service provided by the Department of Radiology, where it evaluates the degree of liver fibrosis in patients with (Hepatitis B, C) without the need for a biopsy or microsurgery.
2. Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiology provided by the department is any procedure or accurate medical treatment that is guided by medical imaging methods such as ultrasound, X-ray or CT scan, most of these procedures are performed through a small incision in the body.
3. 4D Fetal Ultrasound
It is one of the latest technologies in ultrasound to offer a complete presentation similar to the presentation of 3D photography, but with a moving display.
4. 3D Ultrasound
It is a non-animated image that shows your child in three dimensions, such as images you sometimes see in newspapers and magazines, Four-dimensional ultrasound adds a fourth dimension which is the time element, allowing parents to see their baby in real-time, showing your baby in three-dimensional animated images.