Cosmetic dentistry is comprehensive oral care that combines the art and science to optimally improve dental health, aesthetics, and function. It focuses on improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, mouth and smile. Cosmetic dentistry offers many options for people who are unhappy with their smile.
We offer the following Cosmetic Dentistry treatments:
• Dental veneers/Lumineers
• Dental crowns
• Zircon or porcelain bridgework
• Cosmetic gum surgery
• Digital smile design
Dental bleaching can be used to correct many tooth discolorations. These discolorations may have been caused by staining (poor oral hygiene, smoking, food, drinks as coffee, tea, aging, whitening teeth can be accomplished at home or in the dentist’s chair.
• Dental Veneers/ Lumineers:
Composite or ceramic laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth to correct badly shaped teeth, gaps between teeth, Teeth that are stained and have not had success with teeth whitening, crooked teeth.
Heavily damaged teeth can be covered with natural-looking porcelain or zircon crowns.
• Zircon or porcelain bridgework:
A missing tooth can be replaced with porcelain or bridgework that is attached to the natural teeth on either side of the space.
Also known as indirect fillings, made from porcelain or composite materials to provide a filling to teeth with decayed tooth or tooth structure damage, are created in a dental laboratory before being fitted and adhesively bonded into place by your dentist.
• Cosmetic Gum Surgery:
Minor surgery can reshape gum tissue to give it a more leveled appearance.
• Smile Design:
is the planning and pre-visualization of the desired end result of an esthetic dental treatment targeting a more harmonious state instead of the current disharmony, according the rules of facial, smile, tooth and gingival harmony and the individual needs of the patient.
the most common cause of tooth loss is periodontal disease , cause inflammation of the gums (gingivae)
and damage to the bone that anchors teeth in the jaws. You may not know that you have gum disease as
it’s not painful and some people with gum disease have no symptoms.
Symptoms of Gum Disease:
• Bleeding gums when brushing or flossing
• Bad breath (halitosis)
• Red, swollen or sore gums
• Gingival recession
• Teeth loss
Treatments of periodontal disease include:
• Treatment of gum disease
• Aesthetic Gum Correction
• Gum DepigmentationBefore and After depigmentation treatment
• Dental implant is an effective dental procedure of choice for teeth replacement. Dental implants are substitutes for the roots of missing teeth and are designed to last a lifetime.
• With dental implants, you will be able to eat, speak, smile and laugh confidently. You will never have to worry about your teeth all while enjoying your everyday life.
• Dental implants can replace a single tooth, several teeth or all of them. Dental implants can also be used to anchor a bridge or dentures into place.
• Guided surgery can be used to replace any missing teeth or to replace full dentures with a fixed dentition.
• Through the use of 3D computer imaging software, we are now able to perform virtual surgery before we even touch your mouth.
• Computer guided implant surgery also reduces the discomfort and swelling associated with traditional implant surgery because we are now able to reduce the duration and number of appointments and surgeries.
• Parents and children, welcome to our pediatric dentistry clinics We’re happy to see you and your little ones in our clinics. We work hard to make each dental visit fun and kid-oriented because we believe that oral healthcare need not be a scary experience for your child.
• Children who enjoy their first trip to their dentists ( colorful rooms with watching carton films , paintings) suggest a promising attitude towards their dental care, health and habits.
Straight teeth and a perfect smile is what it takes to be charming. This charm extends from teenagers to adults. who do not possess perfectly aligned teeth, may fear to come out during celebrations or huge gatherings. To help these people out, adult braces have been introduced.
• Metal braces:
They are basically the conventional form of braces and are cost efficient. The individual brackets are cling to the tooth, and are set in place by using ultraviolet light.
• Clear braces:
As the name suggests, these braces are hardly visible because of the camouflage provided with the teeth.
• Clear Aligners (Invisalign):
Clear Aligners (Invisalign) are an alternative to traditional braces and are designed to help guide teeth into their proper position.
Orthodontic retainers are custom-made devices, usually made of wires or clear plastic, that hold teeth in position after surgery or any method of realigning teeth.
Once a phase of orthodontic treatment has been completed to straighten teeth, there remains a lifelong risk of relapse (a tendency for teeth to return to their original position) due to a number of factors: recoil of periodontal fibers, pressure from surrounding soft tissues, the occlusion and patient’s continued growth and development.
Endodontics treatment, also known as Root Canal, is a dental procedure designed to treat infection inside the tooth. When the soft pulp inside the root canal becomes inflamed or infected it needs to be removed and replaced with root filling material.
We are equipped with sophisticated modern instruments to help with the most difficult cases. Our goal is to offer the best treatment for you and to help you retain your natural teeth as long as possible. Regular dental appointments will help detect problems early when more options and success rates are higher. All of these procedures can easily be performed at our dental clinic should you require treatment.
Our Oral Surgeons can help you with:
• Complicated Tooth extraction, including Wisdom teeth
• Oral Cyst removal
• Facial Trauma
• Cleft lip and palate
• Temporomandibular joint disorder (dysfunction of the jaw and skull joint
• JAWS FRACTURE
Prosthodontics or dental prosthetics is a specialty in dentistry involving the diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance of the oral function, health and aesthetics of patients with missing teeth, deficient teeth and/or compromised oral and maxillofacial tissues using biochemical substitutes.
Prosthodontist do the following dental procedure:
• Full mouth rehabilitation
The School Project initiative has two main objectives:
• To evaluate the current oral health of schoolchildren, and to emphasize the importance of a balanced diet, oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups.
• Our School Projects Coordinator visits nurseries and schools and sees students ranging from 3 to 12 years old.